Polishes I used:
Center – NYC Sidewalkers
Right – OPI Sapphire in the Snow
- Make sure each coat is completely dry before doing the next coat. I used a quick dry polish between each coat.
- If you don’t have a steady hand, you can use scotch tape to guard the part of the nail you don’t want to paint.
- Always start with a base and top coat.
- Clean up mistakes with a Q-tip dipped in polish remover.
- Whenever I paint my nails I always finish up by applying cuticle oil and hand cream.
This manicure is pretty easy and totally customizable to any outfit, season or event. Choose any colors you like!